- Body: 7000 series Aluminum body, physical backlit QWERTY keyboard, soft touch grip on the back
- Screen: 4.5-inch IPS-LCD (1080 x 1620 px), ~434 ppi, 3:2 aspect ratio, protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
- Rear cameras: 12MP (f/1.8, 1/1.3″, 1.28 micron pixel, Dual PDAF) + 12MP (f/2.6, 1.0 micron pixel, PDAF), dual-tone flash, HDR; 4K @ 30 fps
- Front camera: 8MP fixed focus, Selfie flash via LCD display, 1080p @ 30 fps
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 CPU, Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260); Adreno 512 GPU
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 64/128 GB storage; microSD card slot up to 256GB
- OS: Anndroid 8.1 Oreo with Secure BlackBerry App Suite
- Battery: 3,500 mAh non-removable battery; Quick Charge 3.0 support
- Connectivity: Single/Dual-SIM (hybrid slot), Qualcomm X12 modem – support for up to 3x LTE-A carrier aggregation. Cat. 12 (600 Mbps) down, Cat. 13 (150 Mbps) up, USB Type-C (v3.0) with OTG, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio, Display Port via USB-C, 802.11 b/g/n for 2.4GHz; 802.11 a/n/ac for 5GHz
- Misc: Fingerprint scanner in Space key, touch sensitive keyboard gestures, Convenience and Keyboard shortcuts
Black Berry New Key2
- Stunning 4.5″ display made of impact resistant Gorilla Glass
- Series 7 aluminum alloy frame with a textured diamond grip non-slip back
- The most secure Android smartphone with enhanced security and privacy features built-in.
- First Dual Camera on a BlackBerry
- An impressive battery gives the BlackBerry KEY2 up to 2 days battery life on a single charge.